Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Starting today, the fruit/veggie size comparison chart will be monthly instead of weekly. So from the current week (22) to week 24, it will remain papaya. And what's really crazy.....there are only 4 more months to go! April seems like a long time from now, but I'm guessing it is going to sneak up on us pretty quickly, just like Christmas has!
On Saturday we went to the movies and saw Black Swan. Cory wasn't a huge fan, but I thought it was pretty good....but I'm also a big fan of the director. It was way more creepy than I expected it to be! I felt sorry for a family sitting in front of us with their young (maybe 12 year old?) daughter. Black Swan is NOT an appropriate movie for kids....way too many sexual scenes and it gets a bit creepy near the end. These poor parents had to sit there all uncomfortable with their daughter during the sex scenes, then when it got a bit scary, their daughter was crying saying she wanted to go home. Yikes. Our baby was kicking A LOT during the movie. We joked about it afterwards....either baby is interested in ballet, or I ate too many Reese's Pieces.
Tonight we are going to a Chargers game vs the 49ers. The tickets were a suprise for Cory that I gave him on our anniversary. Hopefully it won't be too chilly at the stadium, but it should be fun no matter what. Now who do I cheer for? Cory converted me to a Packers fan. I'm originally from northern CA and I'm a HUGE SF Giants baseball fan, but I've never felt any loyalty towards the 49ers. I guess I'll cheer for the home team just so I don't get harassed by anyone there. Go Chargers!




No comments:
Post a Comment