Thursday, December 30, 2010

Disneyland!

Today I surprised my sister and her family at Disneyland. She was gone during Christmas time, visiting her husband's family in Arizona, so I didn't get a chance to see them when I was up north. But I knew they were visiting Disneyland for two days, and since it's only an hour drive away, I thought I would swing by the Happiest Place on Earth to visit them!


All decorated for Christmas....it was so crowded!

Me and Steffanie

Dylan got a big hug from Goofy

...And I got a baby bump rub

Getting ready to get dizzy on the teacups!
Even though it was crowded and chilly, it was fun going on a few rides with Dylan, who was SO excited to go on everything! Natalia isn't quite old enough to appreciate everything, although she seemed to like Small World. I think she enjoyed her afternoon nap even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment