![]() |
| Baby kicked a bit during the game....I wonder who he/she was rooting for? |
Friday, December 17, 2010
Football Game
Well, the Chargers/49ers game last night was interesting. We were stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hours when it normally takes 25 minutes to get there from our house. Then before we could get into the parking lot, they closed it saying they were at "capacity". So we drove around the area for another 30 minutes looking for parking, and finally parked in a shopping center a few miles down the road, and hopped on the trolley to the stadium. We didn't get there until the 2nd quarter, but it was fun once we made it in. Cory enjoyed multiple beers, we each had a stale pretzel, and I had hot chocolate to keep me warm. The Chargers ended up kicking butt, 34-7.
The baby bump was instrumental in getting us out of the stadium quickly. The line to get back on the trolley at the end of the game was CRAZY long, but the trolley workers let Cory and I use the special lane for people with disabilities since I was pregnant, allowing us to bypass a ton of people going through the turnstiles. Then they let us take the elevator up to the platform instead of getting in another line on the ramp, allowing us to bypass about 300 more people and putting us at the front of the line to get on the trolley. I could get used to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment