Monday, November 29, 2010

Kitty Love

Enyo the kitten loves sleeping on my belly....and I love it too! She keeps me super warm!





I also thought I would give a little update before our big 20 week ultrasound tomorrow:

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of Baby: Mango...mmm, makes me hungry!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10 pounds, which I can't believe still.

Maternity Clothes: I HAD to go buy more maternity pants this weekend. I tried wearing my favorite jeans on Friday with the button undone, and I learned how important that button is in keeping your pants up! So none of my old pants fit anymore, and I've moved on to maternity only. My shirts are still totally fine though.

Movement: I have yet to feel anything, although I have an anterior placenta, so the doctor told me it would take longer than usual.

Symptoms: Always hungry

What I Miss: Wine, wine and more wine. I've been stocking up and saving it for May.

Belly button In or Out: In

Cravings: Brussel sprouts, ice cream, peaches (not all together though!)

Best Moment This Week: Finally noticing my belly stick out more. I'm taking forever to start showing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment