Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 17

Yesterday was the 17 week mark. The baby websites say that baby is now the size of an onion....Cory hates the fruit/veggie method of comparison, but I think it helps somewhat in picturing baby's size. Either way, I'll update the current fruit/veggie each week.




Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His/her umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

 I'm feeling pretty good, and getting ready to start an exercise routine next week that will involve spinning classes at the gym where I work, as well as eliptical workouts. There's no excuse to miss workouts when I work inside of a gym!

I'm not craving anything too crazy, but I can't get enough of these dried peaches I found at the grocery store. I've been buying 4 bags at a time! At least I'm scarfing down peaches and not chocolate I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment