Friday, January 21, 2011
Week 27
A bit of a change in scenery for this week's photo....taken by our resort's pool in Orlando. Of course this was on our last day in Florida....a gorgeous day without a cloud in the sky.
The morning before we took this photo, I actually received two awesome comments from strangers at the resort. The first was a lady walking past me while I waited for Cory to do one last thing in the conference hall. She told me that I looked wonderful pregnant, and asked all sorts of questions, like due date, boy or girl, first baby, etc. As she finished the conversation, she added that I was "glowing"...and at this point it may have just been my face turning red from all of the attention. But it was great to hear such nice comments!
Then we went out to hang by the pool until we needed to leave for the airport. While standing near our beach chairs, a younger woman sitting near us told me that I looked beautiful, and that I made her want to be pregnant because I made it look good. I don't know where all of these comments were coming from that day, but I wasn't complaining! When you aren't feeling like you like so hot, comments like these are amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment