![]() |
| My favorite scene of the night...the dance at the gym. Lots of fun choreography |
Monday, January 10, 2011
Broadway San Diego with the Baby
On Saturday night, Cory took me downtown to see West Side Story as part of my Christmas present. I've seen it before, but it's been years, and I was so looking forward to seeing it again. This particular production was interesting because almost all of the dialogue between the Sharks and amongst the Puerto Rican girls was in Spanish, including some of the songs. It was easy to still know what was being said since I was already familiar with the show, but it was still so strange to hear "I Feel Pretty" sang mostly in Spanish. I was very impressed that Cory was willing to go along with me....I'm not sure it was his favorite experience ever, but he made sure I had a good time. I know who else sure had a good time....our baby was kicking almost the entire show...pausing briefly during intermission, but resuming again when the music started back up. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment