Your Baby: Month 6
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
![]() |
| Week 25 |
Everyone has been asking how I'm feeling, and up until this point, I've said great. I hear other pregnant women complain about back pain, leg pain, trouble sleeping, having to pee every 10 minutes, continued nausea, bouts of unexplained crying, and out of control hormones. Besides some minor back aches that have recently shown up, I must say that I'm lucky I haven't experienced the rest of these symptoms! (And I'm pretty sure Cory is very happy about the lack of out of control hormones and crying!). I hope to keep this up for the next few months!


No comments:
Post a Comment