Well, I'm officially done with work and on maternity leave. I was originally going to work all the way up until going into labor, but we ended up deciding it would be better if there was a set day that I would be leaving, so I could make sure everything was in place before then and so everyone knew when to expect me out of the office.
This spot in front of where I work has been my weekly picture spot since Week 18, so we took one last photo the day before my last day.
I visited Cory at work twice this week to meet up for lunch. I got to chill with his coworker's parrotlet while waiting for Cory to finish up with work stuff...it's the smallest breed of parrot. So cute! It let me scratch it's head for a long time while it fell asleep on my belly.
I also gave some love to this little kitten...she's getting euthanized soon due to having FIP, which is a fatal, incurable disease. So sad because she is a sweetheart! So soft and so friendly...she was purring the entire time I held her...even if my lap didn't offer much space. At least she won't have to suffer anymore.
And the day after my due date, Cory had the day off as well, so we took a hike out by Rancho Santa Fe. It was nice being outside on Earth Day, even if the hike didn't succeed in getting baby to show up.




No comments:
Post a Comment