Today marks 39 weeks....wow, 1 week until my due date. Time has flown by now that the end is near. We set up the pack n play, I washed all of the baby clothes and blankets last night, and I still need to pack our hospital bag. I feel relatively ready to go when the time comes, but I'm pretty sure if Baby came now, I would be running around like a chicken with my head cut off, suddenly remembering last minute things I needed to do but had forgotten about.
I must have given off some "labor" vibes today, because I received about 10 different messages from family and friends between texts, emails and Facebook....all asking how I was feeling. The thing is....I'm feeling great! Yes, at times I'm uncomfortable....like right now I feel like I can't breathe. And later at night my back starts to hurt a bit. But in the grand scheme of things, I feel amazing, which makes me think that Baby is way too comfy in there. One major difference in the last couple of days...I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions all day, both yesterday and today. Hopefully that means something!
Here's the photo for week 39....I know this dress has been in a million pictures on the blog, but I seriously don't wear it that often....I just happen to be doing fun stuff when I wear it I guess. Plus I love it...it's super comfy, and non-maternity, so I can wear it later as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment