Cory and I went down to the beach on Saturday to watch the sunset. It was an amazingly beautiful day, and although the tide was too high to really walk to the beach, it was nice to just stand there and watch the waves crash in to the shore. We also got a few last maternity shots before Baby arrives!
Monday, April 18, 2011
The Homestretch
Here we are....the week of my due date! I still can't get over how quickly the end of my pregnancy has gone. Nine months seemed like forever and a day in the beginning, especially around the middle mark of 20 weeks. But all of a sudden it could happen at any time, and it's so surreal.
Cory and I went down to the beach on Saturday to watch the sunset. It was an amazingly beautiful day, and although the tide was too high to really walk to the beach, it was nice to just stand there and watch the waves crash in to the shore. We also got a few last maternity shots before Baby arrives!
Cory and I went down to the beach on Saturday to watch the sunset. It was an amazingly beautiful day, and although the tide was too high to really walk to the beach, it was nice to just stand there and watch the waves crash in to the shore. We also got a few last maternity shots before Baby arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment