Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Shower

We had our baby shower on Saturday, and we couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was gorgeous, Courtney and Sean did an AMAZING job on the food and decor and hosting and everything, and it was so wonderful seeing all of our friends get together and celebrate Baby G's upcoming arrival.

Courtney made the most amazing food! My favorites were the parmesan cheese salad bowls and the red velvet cupcakes! So yummy....and of course I ate half of the bowl of fruit.
The theme of the shower was birds (which is the theme I really want to do for the nursery, I just haven't commited yet since all the bird stuff I find tends to be more girly than gender-neutral), and I LOVED these little paper birds by the food. Courtney knows me so well!



The adorable centerpieces outside.

Courtney and I in the backyard

We received so many nice gifts....our friends and family are so thoughtful!
Chatting with Robin and Megan...I think we were watching Courtney and Sean's dog, Pika.

Playing the "guess the belly size" game. Courtney is measuring Jason's here....he was WAY off. My friend Megan was the winner, I think she was like an inch away from being exactly right.
Opening gifts....I just pulled out a little Giants outfit for our future SF Giants baseball fan from Daniella. SO cute!

I'll add more pictures when I get home from work today......

No comments:

Post a Comment