Monday, March 28, 2011

36 Weeks...Full Term on Thursday!

I'm currently at 36 weeks, with a big milestone coming up on Thursday.....37 weeks means full term! We are so close to April, and April is the big month of Baby's arrival, which is crazy to think about! We have friends staying with us this week, so we cleared all of the baby stuff out of the guest room to make space for them, but once they head back to Wisconsin, I think the baby stuff is going to take over again. Although Baby will be sleeping in our room to start out, the guest room will eventually become the nursery. And for being the planning type, I'm surprisingly okay with the fact that our baby doesn't quite have an official nursery yet.

Our last Hypnobirth class is tonight. For anyone interested in learning more about Hypnobirth, here is a link to our instructor's explanation of Hypnobirth on her website: http://www.awelllivedlife.net/hp_intro.php


On Saturday night, we joined Scott and Miki at the House of Blues downtown for a show. It was a Pink Floyd cover band called Which One's Pink?, with a Tom Petty cover band called The Pettybreakers opening. I've always found Pink Floyd's music to be a bit creepy, but hearing their music live changed my mind a bit, and I actually enjoyed them more than the Tom Petty band. I think Baby enjoyed the music as well...he or she was moving around in there a lot. And at least I'm a cheap date....I just drank water all night!


Tomorrow is Cory's birthday, so I'm taking the day off of work to spend with him. I also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and a visit with our doula. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment